Tsuki Hikari Games
99 Anime Girls review
350 MB available space
99 Anime Girls Review
99 Anime Girls is an application created by Tsuki Hikari Games. 99 Anime Girls was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam.
Princess Infinity and her dark legion have attacked and destroyed planet Earth. 26 years prior to the onslaught an unwitting hero is born with the power to stop her. Rescue the 99, defeat princess Infinity and save Earth once and for all in this action-adventure game featuring cute anime girls, cunning adversaries and exciting surprises.
99 Anime Girls - Key Game Features
- Clear 99+ action-packed platform levels to rescue each and every girl
- Defeat cunning adversaries in battles and mini-games
- Chat to the girls to uncover secrets about them and progress the story
- Collect gold, gems, potions and equipment to help you on your quest
- Discover secret areas, story arcs and events by exploring fearlessly and conversing wisely
- Compete in "marathon mode" to claim fame in the global rankings with a super fast speed run
99 Anime Girls - A Personal Message from the Developer
Thank you for considering my game. 99 Anime Girls is an indie game that I've spent 2 and a half years working on. I've always wanted to make games and now, finally, I'm excited to bring it to you. You'll find a mix of old-school platform jumping, cute characters and simple mini-games inspired by my time in Japan as well as a unique quirkiness that only comes with indie freedom. 99 Anime Girls is finally complete and all of the levels are done! Are you ready for an adventure? What are you waiting for? 99 Anime Girls is available now!
99 Anime Girls - PC Version Notes
- The game is designed for 9:16 portrait, if you're running landscape you'll get black boxes on the sides, meh it doesn't really matter, the game play is all there but for best results rotate your monitor and set your display settings to portrait mode.
- The game is playable with mouse and keyboard. In addition there is xbox controller support for the main platform levels.
- The main characters will run automatically. You control the other moves such as jump, double jump etc.
- The game starts off easy, but trust me, it does get harder!
- There are 25 Steam achievements to collect in addition to 36 in-game achievements!
- This is the PC port. The mobile version has ads and a one time unlock fee whereas the PC version has an extra life mini-game, no ads and no unlock fee.
99 Anime Girls - Controls
Jump: space bar, x, s, right arrow, mouse button or xbox controller button (A, B or X)
Jump (Ichika): space bar, z, a, down arrow, mouse button or xbox controller button (A, B or X)
Battle, Attack: left mouse button
Battle, Block: hold right mouse button or left click and hold shield icon
Go Back or Quit: Esc or xbox controller Y button
Retry platform level after death: Space, return or press xbox controller A button
Notes: 2 player co-op is possible on some of the late game levels. Gopher360 (a separate xbox controller application) is not supported.
What are you waiting for?! Let's play! Aw!