2 GB available space
Atma is an application designed by Team Atma. Atma was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam.
In a world where spirits and humans coexist, Shaya, guardian of the unseen, keeps the safe balance between the living and it's spiritual entities. She once was Atma’s eternal lover, but as he passed away, she became the next Guardian. As she communes with herself at her beloved's tomb, Atma tries to reach out to her through her powers. He never met the spirit world, and has been oscillating between life and death ever since, where he couldn't find peace. He asks one last thing from her : recollect his fragments of memory he shared with his relatives...
But, In order to offer him the chance to return among the living, Shaya will have to make dangerous decisions. Here begins her desperate quest for resurrection. Will she betray her vows as a guardian to be reunited with the one she loves ?
Featured content :
- An original story line, that lets the player choose the outcome.
- Dungeons, testing your learning and solving abilities with your freshly learnt mantra.
- Several mantras, that once drawn, let you interact with the environment and fight your enemies.
- A colorful and high resolution pixel art with stunning animations.
- End the game with a boss fight, and use every mantras you learned during your journey !