Contagion VR: Outbreak review
15 GB available space
Contagion VR: Outbreak Review
Contagion VR: Outbreak is an application designed by Monochrome, Inc. Contagion VR: Outbreak was first published on . The app is accessible for Steam, Other.
Contagion VR: Outbreak is fast paced, visceral first-person shooter built from the ground up exclusively for VR. Prepare to be fully immersed into a familiar world and experience first hand as the zombie outbreak tears that world down around you.
Each mission has you assuming the role of a different character, where you will experience their story through your own eyes as you try to save yourself and your loved ones from the ravaging hordes. It’s the end of the world as we know it, and you’ve got several front row seats. Contagion VR: Outbreak will thrust you into this new world filled with unfathomable horrors… But in all the darkness lies beacons of light. Tales of heroism and sacrifices made so others could carry on. Through skill, sheer force of will, luck, and a hell of a lot of bullets, you might just survive long enough to tell your tale.
Painstakingly developed from the ground up for HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus, and Windows MR. Contagion VR: Outbreak was crafted exclusively to provide a Virtual Reality experience like never before.
- VR driven game-play mechanics: Perform true-to-life physical actions that immerse you deep inside the world of Contagion.
- Single player campaign spanning 4 captivating, multi-part missions.
- Many unique zombie archetypes. Ranging from slow, shambling fodder, to large, charging and well armored Riot Zombies, you’ll never be lacking for targets... or threats.
- An entire arsenal of firearms littered throughout the missions, as well as piles of melee weapons of all shapes, sizes and colors. Also grenades. And chainsaws.
- Free Roam mode, where you can play indefinitely, collect resources and slay as many zombies for as long as you like (or at least, as long as you can last!)
- Firing Range mode with all the weapons available at your fingertips in one place. Practice your aim, go for the high score, and try not to blow yourself up. Infinite ammo and more guns than what should be legally allowable, this is a good place to play to get used to the weapons of Contagion in a relatively safe space.
Try out the game before you buy! Hit that green DOWNLOAD DEMO button up top and let us know what you think so far!
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR