Falling Star Games
Cranium Conundrum review
250 MB available space
Paagb.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Cranium Conundrum Review
Cranium Conundrum is an application by Falling Star Games. Cranium Conundrum was first published on . Cranium Conundrum is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
- An Extensive Level Editor with many gameplay features and physics-enabled blocks/materials
- An (Early) Save/Load so you can show off your currently in-progress levels to your friends to play and enjoy or for you to finish creating at a later date.
- An (Early) multiplayer enabled in the level editor for you to create and collaborate level creation with up to 8 players!
- Player customization including changing character skin color (and upcoming clothings options such as head-wear and different shirts and pants)
- Logic System that allows you to enable certain events and items based on triggers you place in your level!
- Publishing finished levels so user don't have access to the level editor content and can only play in the play mode.
- A central hub to upload your published levels filled with screenshots, comments, and ratings for you to share your awesome creative levels!
- Fully realized multiplayer with different level types for multiplayer-centric levels such as Capture The Flag, Deathmatch, and Races.
- A story mode where you will play through to get the backstory of the Glia and they're purpose for creating dream worlds. It will include collectibles that you will use to either customize your player or to create in your levels.