FSX: Steam Edition - Aerospool WT-9 Dynamic Add-On review
Paagb.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
FSX: Steam Edition - Aerospool WT-9 Dynamic Add-On Review
FSX: Steam Edition - Aerospool WT-9 Dynamic Add-On is an app by Lionheart Creations. FSX: Steam Edition - Aerospool WT-9 Dynamic Add-On was first published on . It is currently available for Steam, Other.
About This ContentThe WT-9 Dynamic by Aerospool is a sleek, composite sport aircraft and is an extremely popular plane in Europe, found at most all flight schools. Its performance makes it a great cruiser for trips as well as a popular aircraft in flying clubs and flight schools. They are also a first choice for glider tow planes across Europe. The styling of the WT-9 is very sleek and advanced, its airframe using the latest in composite construction technologies, its slippery design enabling it to attain good airspeed ranges yet sporting a very good fuel range.
The instrument panel on the Dynamic for FSX: Steam Edition was created from Dynon factory drawings and is used with permission, this one featuring the Dynon D-100 and the AvMap GPS system and full battery of analogue gauges.
Selecting Shift-9 or clicking on the brown manual in the left pocket inside the virtual cockpit will bring up the large fully-illustrated manual.
- High detail Dynon D-100 PFD screen with sub-menu systems and full in-system adjustments and settable and removable elements from the main screen and popup HSI with detailed flight data, wind direction, flight plan status, etc.
- HS34 sister unit to the D-100; Adjuster knobs for heading, Localizer, and AP ALT. settings. (Easier to manage with knobs then menu-button selections).
- High Functionality radio with many features and functions
- High Functionality transponder
- FlyBox Prop Pitch Management Computer that can set engine RPM and Pitch automatically
- Soft night lighting without a dome light for cool, realistic night flights
- In-aircraft aircraft 40-page Owners Flight Manual. This enables you to read up on the plane 'in' the aircraft
- Fuel Flow Management Computer with the fixed gear dynamic
- Hideable plexi in the canopy structure of the Dynamics in FSX for those bothered with inner plexi tinting and reflections
- Viewable high detail engine complete with high performance ignition module and 2 stroke oil reservoir
- Selectable wing types (with or without winglets) from 'in' the actual aircraft (flip a switch to change the wings)
- Selectable fuselage types (with or without rear windows) from within the actual aircraft
- Detachable wings to see what the plane looks like when it’s about to be transported or stored for the winter
- Small vent windows that have loud air noise when you slide them open.
- Sound effects throughout for all switches and levers