FSX: Steam Edition - Embraer ERJ 145LR Add-On review
Paagb.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
FSX: Steam Edition - Embraer ERJ 145LR Add-On Review
FSX: Steam Edition - Embraer ERJ 145LR Add-On is an application by FeelThere. FSX: Steam Edition - Embraer ERJ 145LR Add-On was first published on . The app is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This ContentEmbraer’s 145LR is a 50 passenger variant of the Brazilian Embraer Regional Jet (ERJ) line-up. Launched at the Paris Air Show in 1989, the 145LR was intended to offer greater speed and comfort than the turboprop aircraft typically in use at the time.
The LR suffix indicates a long-range variant with increased fuel capacity. The turbofan engines are controlled by Full Authority Digital Engine Controls (FADECs) which monitor numerous engine functions, all of which have been authentically replicated in the FSX: Steam Edition incarnation of this beautiful aircraft.
The 145LR for FSX: Steam Edition, from FeelThere, includes a separate configuration tool used to customize the way you fly your aircraft. You can access this tool via the Tools menu on the Steam client.
- Highly detailed ERJ 145LR model with virtual cockpit and cabin.
- Photorealistic 2D panel with five photo-realistic subpanels.
- Ultra-realistic flight model.
- Configuration tool with customisation of aircraft load, unit measurements, start up condition, etc.
- CALL! (First officer and flight attendant simulation) included (opened with Shift + 6).
- Custom XML instruments and animations inside and outside.
- Fully interactive virtual cockpit with custom switches and knobs.
- Ground proximity warning system (GPWS).
- TCAS II with audio -visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system.
- Realistic and detailed systems including pneumatics, hydraulics, pressurisation, bleed air, air conditioning, FADEC with ATTCS function, and self-test.
- Accurate autopilot with over speed and stall recovery systems.
- APU simulated with correct fuel consumption.
- Accurate and complex FMS.
- Embraer factory paint scheme.