Geostorm - Turn Based Puzzle Game review
1 GB available space
Geostorm - Turn Based Puzzle Game Review
Geostorm - Turn Based Puzzle Game is an application designed by Sticky Studios. Geostorm - Turn Based Puzzle Game was first published on . It is accessible for Steam, Other.
Play the official game of the movie now! Earth needs your help! Can you escape disaster and prevent catastrophic climate breakdown? Stay one step ahead to stay alive in this deadly, turn-based puzzle game.
A network of weather-controlling satellites meant to protect Earth has been sabotaged. Catastrophic weather events are destroying cities across the globe. Experience these disasters up close as you gather essential data to prevent a Geostorm while trying to escape the havoc in this immersive 3D puzzle game.
- Three different characters in three different locations around the world.
- Survive a tsunami, the deadly cold, and a lightning storm.
- Experience immersive audio and atmospheric stylized 3D graphics.
- Hours of challenging gameplay!
- Escape with all the essential data and save mankind!
- New location and character! Head to the ISS, experience the dangers of space and track down the sabotaged satellites.
Official game of the movie GEOSTORM, from the producer of Independence Day and Stargate. Starring Gerard Butler (300), Jim Sturgess (21), Abbie Cornish (Robocop) with Ed Harris (Westworld) and Andy Garcia (Ocean's Twelve)
"Geostorm is better than it has any right to be, and it's well worth a look" - Pocket Gamer