Jazzpunk: Director's Cut review
2 GB available space
Jazzpunk: Director's Cut Review
Jazzpunk: Director's Cut is an app created by Necrophone Games. Jazzpunk: Director's Cut was first published on . The app is available for Steam, Other.
Jazzpunk is a comedy adventure set in an alternate reality Cold War World, plagued with corporate espionage, CyberCrime, and sentient martinis. Gameplay is inspired by spoof comedy films and cartoons of yesteryear, with a focus on weird gadgets, exotic locales, and open-world style exploration.
- Stereographic Polygony Soundeo™, NOW IN COLOURVISON.
- A cast of over 360,000 polygons, working in concert.
- For the first time ever, the human voice captured and preserved in CryoSonic Stasis™, thawed before your very ears during NPC exchanges (voice acting).
- Half a dozen jokes.
- Contains 5% of recommended daily intake of vitamin C++
- Original soundtrack featuring exotic percussion and homemade analog electronic instruments.
Find out why PC Gamer says Jazzpunk is "easily one of the funniest games in years."