Khet 2.0 review
333 MB available space
Khet 2.0 Review
Khet 2.0 is an app developed by BlueLine Games. Khet 2.0 was first published on . Khet 2.0 is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Officially licensed version of the “Mensa Select” award-winning board game!
The Laser Game Khet 2.0: Mind blowing laser fun for players ages 9-99. Using simple rules that can be learned in minutes players alternate turns moving Egyptian themed mirrored pieces, after which they fire their laser with the goal of blasting their opponents Pharaoh to win the game!
Buy it once, play it on PC, Mac, & Linux!
- Play locally or online.
- Play against the computer – AI with five difficulty levels.
- Includes “hot-seat”/”pass-n-play” mode for multiplayer using only one computer.
- Full 3D with camera-control
- Full controller and “Steam Big Picture” support
- Switch seamlessly between playing with mouse/keyboard and gamepad.
- Friggin’ lasers!
- Elo Ratings for online games – ranked on a Steam Leaderboard
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges, Backgrounds & Emoticons
- Dozens of Steam Stats & Achievements.
- The Khet board game is a winner of many awards including “Mensa Select”, “Popular Science: Best of 2011 Toy Fair”, and was a Toy Association “Toy of the Year Finalist”.
- Steam version has no added DRM and can run everything except the online play & Steam-specific bonuses (Steam Achievements, Steam Leaderboards, etc.), without any internet connection and/or without Steam installed.