Crematorium of Time
Tactical Craft Online review
60 MB available space
Tactical Craft Online Review
Tactical Craft Online is an application developed by Crematorium of Time. Tactical Craft Online was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam, Other.
Dear players. Please take note that the game is quite complicated therefore requires a lot of training and patience, so I advise those that prefer simpler games not to waste their time. The game is in the pre-alpha version currently, so it is possible to see and experience a variety of bugs, balance changes and experimental mechanics. I am making the game alone, in any free time I have, so I can not always devote enough time to answer every question. The world will not be reset, so enjoy creating lasting landmarks.
Thank you for understanding and I hope you enjoy the game.
- Online Multiplayer Sandbox meets Tactical RPG!
- One single massive world for all players.
- Full freedom of choice, interactions between players, hostilities and trading.
- Everyone is absolutely equal: you are what you have achieved in the world of the game.
- In-game items can only be crafted from resources of the game world.
- Single shared environment where everyone lives, builds, produces and battles.
- Every action affects the world story, and you can become the part of it, and start your own lasting impression!
- Fully generated world for research
- Various biomes (forest, desert, mountains, and plans are many more)
- Two game modes: real-time mode for mining, production, construction and other peaceful game functionality and Turn-By-Turn mode for fighting.
- Component crafting system.
- Destruction of all objects in the game world is possible.
- Development of various skills and parameters for a unit that the player chooses.
- Various effects can afflict units: fractures, poisoning, bleeding and more.
- Various types of bots for PVE: peaceful animals, zombies, bosses.
- Full player interaction in one world.
- Private player territory restricting access to equipment and warehouses of other players.
- Building various buildings from many types of resources available.
- Trade and economy
- Clans and clan territories
- Dungeon - basements, crystal caves, glades
- Food and Hunger system
- Day and Night cycles
- Genetics system
- Weapons from World War I
- Repair and modification of weapons
- Steam Achievements
Project Development Plans:
- Various dungeons (natural and artificial - mines, cave systems, arenas)
- Complex chemical mixtures for experiments
- New technologies and resources
- More Weapons from the First and Second World Wars
- New types of bots and bosses with different behaviors.
- Natural phenomena
- Radioactive zones, diseases
- Global events (meteoric crashes, bots invasion, bosses challenge)
- Trade and economic development
- Mail, letters, notes
- The development of clans. Alliances (community of clans)